Our charity oversees the Management of the Community Centre on behalf of residents of Chellaston. Since 2014 we have been able to:
- Create sound financial management
- Increase hire utilisation and provide more activities for residents
- Raise Health, Safety and Environmental standards
- Finance modernisation improvements to the premises
- Provide regular community centre news and publicity
Our team is consists of Trustees (elected at an AGM) and volunteers. We can only run with the support of residents to assist, without it in the future there is a risk of the Centre closing.
How can you help?
We are seeking “helpers” who can either come on board as a Trustee – something for your CV or just a volunteer. One hour of your time a week volunteering would allow you to help your Community.
If you can help please give Dave a call on 07891954892 or Joyce on 07895386433