Our vision places Chellaston Community Association within the heart of the community, providing a sustainable, secure, culturally diverse and accessible community space that is valued and supported by residents of Chellaston and the surrounding neighbourhood.
Our mission is to promote, enable and facilitate inclusive activities, which embrace and address the education, training, welfare, health, social, cultural and recreational needs of local residents and the surrounding neighbourhood.
• Ensure the Centre is available, accessible and safe for the benefit of residents, groups and organisations
• Promote a range of leisure, social, welfare, educational, training, and health activities within the Centre responding to the needs of the community.
• Provide good quality services to users of the Centre.
• Consult with the community, groups and local organisations so that we keep up to date with local issues and where possible, advocate and support the community.
• Be financially sustainable.